There are a few different reasons why your sound may not be working. Please check the following list:
- Are you wearing a headset, headphones or earphones? If you are, please take these off and disconnect them from your device.
- Check that your Bluetooth is disconnected - go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure it is switched to off. This means that the sounds will play on your device speakers rather than anywhere else.
- Make sure your device is not muted and turn the volume up.
Once you have followed the steps above, try to check the sound again.
There are different ways to turn your volume up.
The volume controls are usually on the top side of a phone/tablet. There should be two buttons - one on top of the other.
Top button = increases volume
Bottom button = decreases volume
There are multiple ways to monitor your volume on a computer.
1. You can use the keyboard:
Look for the 2 “megaphone” symbols/button on your keyboard. They are usually next to each other at the top. One increases the volume while the other decreases it.
2. Using the computer’s task bar:
Look at the bottom of your screen (right-side), there should be a megaphone symbol. Click on it. You may then drag the slider up/down or left/right depending on your sound preference.