Blood draws are completed at a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center of your choosing. Please visit the “Quest website” to schedule your appointment.
Please note, if you currently have a Quest account, log out of your account and do NOT log in before scheduling this appointment
- Visit the Quest website to schedule your appointment: https://www.questdiagnostics.com/
- Select the tab “Get tested” under the “Patients” header on the top center of the home page.
- Select “Make, change, or cancel an appointment.”
- Select the green “Schedule an appointment” button.
- Select the button “All Other Tests” (at the bottom) as the reason for your visit.
- Enter zip code, city or address of the area in which you would like to schedule your appointment.
- A calendar and list of nearby Quest locations will appear with the closest distance listed first. There will be calendar availability visible for each location. Available appointment times will be enclosed in a white box for each Quest location. If no nearby locations appear, please instead use the Quest automated phone system to help with scheduling an appointment (1-888-277-8772).
- Select an available time for your chosen location and a green “Continue” button will appear. Select “Continue.”
- Complete the “Who’s visiting?” form by providing your name, date of birth, gender and contact information.
- For the question: “Would you like to provide insurance for the person being tested?” Select “The person being tested will bring it to the appointment.” Please note, you do not actually need to bring any insurance to the appointment, all costs for the blood draw are covered by this study and will not be linked to your insurance.
- Once all details are provided, a green “Continue” button will appear. Select “Continue.”
- Review the appointment details to make sure everything is correct. Select “Schedule Appointment.”
- A final confirmation page will show details of your appointment and your appointment confirmation code.
You can also call 1-888-277-8772 to schedule an appointment using Quest’s automated phone system. The automated system will ask your zip code and may ask if your test requires specialized processing, which you can say “no” to.
You will need to bring your Order Confirmation Information sheet to your blood draw appointment. If possible, please print this document and bring it to your appointment, or show Quest staff the pdf on your device (such as on a smartphone). After you joined the Blood Biomarker study (by agreeing to the consent form on the ADNI study website) you should have received an email from our study team with the Order Confirmation Information sheet attached as a pdf. You can also view and print your Order Confirmation Information sheet by signing into your participant study portal.
If you have any questions, you can contact our study team by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us at 1-888-299-ADNI (2364).